Monday, December 15, 2008

Master's project finished - web address below

http://amyrymer.com/epj/amywebsite/remittances.html

My master's project is finished, and here's the link. I did a video story about a Salvadoran mother sending money to her kids in El Salvador. I spent time with the mother in Maryland and her kids in El Salvador. And I also did a graphic that shows information about remittances in the region. Remittances refers to the money sent from immigrants back to their home countries.

2 comments:

satsuma said...

Hey Amy,

Thanks for taking me so deeply into the life of this woman and the family she has made so many sacrifices to raise. She is one of so many unseen and undistinguished individuals in this county whose voice deserves to be broadcast. The presentation and editing are very nice too.

Suzy

A-Train said...

Hey Amy

Can you take down the post with my photo? Im trying to get my internet presence work ready and dont need everyone who googles me to see im gay. Thanks!

Anastasia